Uconn (+1.5) for tonight | The Boneyard

Uconn (+1.5) for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Up to 2.5, I was thinking it would be a PK and will be betting on Boat and the boys.

Reaction Score
Just perusing EasySeat to get a gauge on how tics are moving to the general public. It looks like all the 200's are sold for tonight. Just waiting for the rest of the 100's to get purchased before game time. Looks like tonight could be sold out. That is good. It will be interesting to see what the line finally closes at. Should be an electric crowd tonight. Looking forward losing my voice. It would be great to see this team reach its ceiling of an NCAA birth.

Reaction Score
Just perusing EasySeat to get a gauge on how tics are moving to the general public. It looks like all the 200's are sold for tonight. Just waiting for the rest of the 100's to get purchased before game time. Looks like tonight could be sold out. That is good. It will be interesting to see what the line finally closes at. Should be an electric crowd tonight. Looking forward losing my voice. It would be great to see this team reach its ceiling of an NCAA birth.

What makes you think tonight could be a sell out? Easy Seat has a very, very small percentage of the available seats. I hope I am wrong but I don't see the game being close to a sell out.

Reaction Score
What makes you think tonight could be a sell out? Easy Seat has a very, very small percentage of the available seats. I hope I am wrong but I don't see the game being close to a sell out.

I understand. When you say small % of available seats (ES)... what are the actual #'s? It should be close to a sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom