UConn’s Cam Stapleton plenty familiar with Army & Navy football teams (Fuller) | The Boneyard

UConn’s Cam Stapleton plenty familiar with Army & Navy football teams (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I have to mention that I've liked what I've seen of Stapleton. He's got nice range and just makes plays, especially against the run. Bright future.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I have to mention that I've liked what I've seen of Stapleton. He's got nice range and just makes plays, especially against the run. Bright future.

Beat me to it. Kind of flying under the radar in terms of players who have shown improvement over the years. Love how physical he plays.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
Beat me to it. Kind of flying under the radar in terms of players who have shown improvement over the years. Love how physical he plays.
Reminds me a little of Cody Brown. He has a long way to go and really needs to develop the pass rush skills, but he's in the same mold.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Seriously. We're so deep at LB. It's wild to think that Graham Stewart and Marquise Vann are going to graduate and I'm not sure that we'll really have any trouble. Walsh, Carrezola in the hybrid position, Levenberry, Joseph, Diggs, and I think we could have a chance of seeing a bit of Ryan Gilmartin as a freshman based on his tape. Looking good for the future.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
Seriously. We're so deep at LB. It's wild to think that Graham Stewart and Marquise Vann are going to graduate and I'm not sure that we'll really have any trouble. Walsh, Carrezola in the hybrid position, Levenberry, Joseph, Diggs, and I think we could have a chance of seeing a bit of Ryan Gilmartin as a freshman based on his tape. Looking good for the future.
I momentarily forgot about Levenberry. Add him in with Walsh and Jospeh. Wow.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I'm sure you all saw that tackle Cam made on the Mizzou receiver/runner last Saturday, but I witnessed it first-hand. He literally picked the guy up, turned him upside down and threw him over his shoulder to the ground lack a sack of potatoes, right in front of coach Pinkel on the sidelines. Pinkel was pretty animated about it, pointing and yelling at the ref. I was actually wondering at the time if it might be Zordan Holman doing a jiu jitsu move on him. Stapleton is looking like a beast.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm sure you all saw that tackle Cam made on the Mizzou receiver/runner last Saturday, but I witnessed it first-hand. He literally picked the guy up, turned him upside down and threw him over his shoulder to the ground lack a sack of potatoes, right in front of coach Pinkel on the sidelines. Pinkel was pretty animated about it, pointing and yelling at the ref. I was actually wondering at the time if it might be Zordan Holman doing a jiu jitsu move on him. Stapleton is looking like a beast.

I said it looked like a Greco Roman belly to back suplex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom