UConn’s Andre Jackson Jr. becoming a sponge as he prepares for summer league with Milwaukee Bucks (Joe Arruda @ Courant) | The Boneyard

UConn’s Andre Jackson Jr. becoming a sponge as he prepares for summer league with Milwaukee Bucks (Joe Arruda @ Courant)

Reaction Score
this year’s summer league is gonna be sold out if wemby & scoot are participating

Reaction Score
I went to some summer league games in Salt Lake City a few years ago. Couldn’t get too jazzed up about the games (excuse the pun), but at least the beer lines were short.

Reaction Score
I went to some summer league games in Salt Lake City a few years ago. Couldn’t get too jazzed up about the games (excuse the pun), but at least the beer lines were short.
Vegas is the much much busier of the summer leagues.

Reaction Score
I hear starting 7/3 certain teams play a couple of days in Cali, then certain teams play a couple days in Salt Lake - then around 7/7 Vegas for everyone

Reaction Score
But man what a brutal month for people to be in Vegas to go watch.

Makes me wonder why exactly they do Vegas for this. I get that the players won’t mind. Maybe it’s cheaper for the NBA than other destination cities.

But I imagine most people who go to Vegas in the summer are on the younger side who go to pool clubs all day and night; not exactly trying to spend time/money at the NBA pre-season. I feel like the people who would set aside time on or coordinate a trip to Vegas for Summer League aren’t there in summer as much

Reaction Score

Makes me wonder why exactly they do Vegas for this. I get that the players won’t mind. Maybe it’s cheaper for the NBA than other destination cities.

But I imagine most people who go to Vegas in the summer are on the younger side who go to pool clubs all day and night; not exactly trying to spend time/money at the NBA pre-season. I feel like the people who would set aside time on or coordinate a trip to Vegas for Summer League aren’t there in summer as much
I don’t think too many of the 20 - 22 year old players will complain much - LOL

Reaction Score

Summer League isn't really a profit generating event for the league, although it's gotten more busy in the last decade. It's more of a convention vibe for the players and teams.

Reaction Score
I don’t think too many of the 20 - 22 year old players will complain much - LOL
Yeah that’s what I said lol it’ll be quite the introduction to being a rich pro athlete

Reaction Score
Summer League isn't really a profit generating event for the league, although it's gotten more busy in the last decade. It's more of a convention vibe for the players and teams.
Right, so why do it in Vegas instead of, say, Indianapolis

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Yeah that’s what I said lol it’ll be quite the introduction to being a rich pro athlete
Yeah I’ve heard some summer league rookie stories and there’s definitely no better place to be.

Guys are usually smarter than Zion about it though. Lol

Reaction Score

Alley-Oop <<
Perfect spot for him. He could make a difference in the playoffs. He has same game as giannis but 8 inches shorter. If he has an NBA career that matters, great starting point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom