UCF | The Boneyard

UCF

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Turnovers kill you. The defense isn't helping at all.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not surprised. Memphis is good.

Let's go Georgia!! Two SEC teams knocks out either Ohio State or Oklahoma from the Playoff. That should result in plenty of loud whining.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Not surprised. Memphis is good.

Let's go Georgia!! Two SEC teams knocks out either Ohio State or Oklahoma from the Playoff. That should result in plenty of loud whining.
Love that thinking.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
There are no adults in the “Bounce House”. It’s all students.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Given the choice of Bama/UGA or UCF/Memphis, I've been watching Knights and Tigers.

The Bama/UGA doesn't have any story line that excites me.

Yes, this is good for the AAC and next contract. Crowd sounds great, on field product holds up well.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
28-3 in the 2nd half after getting gashed. Impressive comeback.

UCF's offensive line has been so dominant the second half. Huge holes on runs and all day protection on pass plays.

Killins Jr for UCF has great explosion through the hole to get to the outside.

Reaction Score
Given the choice of Bama/UGA or UCF/Memphis, I've been watching Knights and Tigers. The Bama/UGA doesn't have any story line that excites me.
Adapting NC_Uconn_Fan's watching both games strategy, Alabama potentially losing despite the current tie score and Ohio State and Meyer possibly being kept out of the Final 4 has some appeal.

UCF and 2nd string QB: Very good O, or pretty darn good and Memphis' D being so-so?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hurt back in at QB and leading the Tide to the lead is a story.

So is Notso's fake punt call.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
@yahooforde says no way Kirby Smart called that.

If Kirby doesn't have a protocol that a special team's coach has to run that call through his headset before signing off, he deserves to lose.

No way as a HC you let your coordinators go Crazy Ivan with a CFP berth on the line.

Reaction Score
If Kirby doesn't have a protocol that a special team's coach has to run that call through his headset before signing off, he deserves to lose.

No way as a HC you let your coordinators go Crazy Ivan with a CFP berth on the line.

Wasnt there a game ... maybe Alabama ... where the punter has been trained to run a fake if he got defensive scheme X, so he did, even though it was absolutely the wrong time to take that risk. ?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'll be happy that UCF doesn't make the playoffs this year. For one, I find their fanbase to be obnoxious. More importantly, they'd get absolutely throttled by Alabama with their backup QB and then the committee would use those results as evidence that G5 teams shouldn't be selected in the future. This is not the best G5 team to put into that scenario if we wanna have some success.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wasnt there a game ... maybe Alabama ... where the punter has been trained to run a fake if he got defensive scheme X, so he did, even though it was absolutely the wrong time to take that risk. ?

With great power comes great responsibility, blah, blah, blah. Even if punter is trained for that scenario, has to have game situational knowledge and kick the punt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom