UCF postgame interviews | The Boneyard

UCF postgame interviews

Reaction Score

Thank cv for summing this whole season up. “We have some really great competition There are only two players who played a season at UCONN and some of these guys probably didn’t know what it was all about”” or to that effect.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

They're working hard day and night for Husky Nation. Shooting practice until 11pm and everything. They're excited to get better and represent UConn. If you listen to this interview and you still feel sour about this team, then you probably can't be helped.

No "fake energy" with these Huskies...

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Some positives for sure from the game. Glad to hear that the three amigos stayed late one night honing their game. That kind of thing can be infectious. Do we dare hope that this whole season will start coming together?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Not enough positive adjectives to describe CV.... He's well-spoken, positive, insightful, team-first, honest, humble. The kid is as tough as they come.

What stuck out to me was him saying that only 2 players (he and Jalen) on the team played a whole season last year. That's eye-opening, but he didn't use it as an excuse either. He said its taking time for the new guys to understand what they have to do and that of late they're gelling and practicing well.

CV bleeds blue, one of my favorite huskies.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Love CV but the thing I can't stand about CV is his constant theatrics after shooting 3s. Whether he misses or not he's more concerned about posing and staring at whatever instead of following his shot or running back on defense. Irritates me he does it all the damn time. Once in while fine but get back on D and stay focused on the game rather than your theatrics

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom