UCF Post-Game Videos | The Boneyard

UCF Post-Game Videos

Reaction Score
Geno:

Geez - He's been pretty tough on Anna in the media lately.

[Talking about a great play Anna made where she drove to the hoop, made the layup and got fouled at a critical time]

That drive - "drive" - "fast walk"...

[What did you think of Anna playing most of the 4th with four fouls and being able to hold of on getting that 5th…?]

I just want to check the video tomorrow, see how she got her 4th – or how she got all four. Two of them were just the dumbest fouls I’ve ever seen, trying to block a shot from behind on the jump shot. Why, when you’re that slow and you can’t jump would you try to block a shot? Makes no sense whatsoever. So I want to see those two – those were dumb. Then the other two I want to see to see if they were legit, because she’s usually never close enough to anybody to foul, so I want to see exactly how that came about.

She wants to stay in the game. I told her, “If you commit dumb fouls you’re going to be sitting on the bench instead of playing. So If you want to play more, then you’ve got to stop committing dumb fouls. And she wants to play, obviously.

She’s still the best passer we have with one second left on the shot clock. Makes you shake your head, doesn’t it, some of the [stuff] we do?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Geez - He's been pretty tough on Anna in the media lately.

[Talking about a great play Anna made where she drove to the hoop, made the layup and got fouled at a critical time]

That drive - "drive" - "fast walk"...

[What did you think of Anna playing most of the 4th with four fouls and being able to hold of on getting that 5th…?]

I just want to check the video tomorrow, see how she got her 4th – or how she got all four. Two of them were just the dumbest fouls I’ve ever seen, trying to block a shot from behind on the jump shot. Why, when you’re that slow and you can’t jump would you try to block a shot? Makes no sense whatsoever. So I want to see those two – those were dumb. Then the other two I want to see to see if they were legit, because she’s usually never close enough to anybody to foul, so I want to see exactly how that came about.

She wants to stay in the game. I told her, “If you commit dumb fouls you’re going to be sitting on the bench instead of playing. So If you want to play more, then you’ve got to stop committing dumb fouls. And she wants to play, obviously.

She’s still the best passer we have with one second left on the shot clock. Makes you shake your head, doesn’t it, some of the [stuff] we do?

Pushing buttons. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom