UCF Loses Starting Safety To Nebraska Via Grad Transfer | The Boneyard

UCF Loses Starting Safety To Nebraska Via Grad Transfer

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Rumblings one more defensive back could be grad transferring from UCF to Nebraska in addition to Neal as well. Every bit helps.

Reaction Score
Could be viewed as bad optics for UCF and the AAC, but it's probably just a confirmation of how much the players liked the coach.

Reaction Score
I really hate the grad rule. You get 5 years to play but that sort of makes a mockery of the whole concept.

Reaction Score
I really hate the grad rule. You get 5 years to play but that sort of makes a mockery of the whole concept.

i equally hate the transfer rule. In what other world is a student restricted from transferring? Another proof point that athletes are chattel.

Worried about losing players? Recruit, assimilate and develop players better. And win.

Can you imagine your kid getting a scholly to study kinesiology at UConn only to find out after 1 year that the head of the department is leaving and the program will be moving in a direction your kid wants no part of. Not one of us, would say, hey you got a scholly, you can't transfer - or you can, but you need to study something else for a year, and then in 2 short years you'll be studying what you are passionate about. You should thought of that before you enrolled at UConn."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom