UCF In the dance | The Boneyard

UCF In the dance

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Watching that game it was very sobering considering how awful two of the best teams in this league looked.

Reaction Score
Watching that game it was very sobering considering how awful two of the best teams in this league looked.
We should have beaten UCF at home, and we gave Houston a game without Gilbert or Adams. I mean...these two teams aren't going deep in the NCAAs without a very good draw and some luck. Same goes for Cincy.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Houston, Cinci, UCF will be early exits in the NCAA tournament. In glorious, heartbreaking AAC fashion.

Hope I'm wrong. They are my only NCAAT rooting interest.

Reaction Score
Houston, Cinci, UCF will be early exits in the NCAA tournament. In glorious, heartbreaking AAC fashion.

Hope I'm wrong. They are my only NCAAT rooting interest.
It would be great to have AAC representaiion into the 2nd weekend. All three teams at the top could seriously frustrate one of the top 8 teams in the country on any given night but each team has enough limitations to be gone after game 1.

Nice win for Steve today @ Iowa. The addition of Young next year (with everyone returning) who was trending up at Texas before the transfer (29 pts against a great Texas Tech defense) bodes well for a terrific coach and person.

Reaction Score
It would be great to have AAC representaiion into the 2nd weekend. All three teams at the top could seriously frustrate one of the top 8 teams in the country on any given night but each team has enough limitations to be gone after game 1.

Nice win for Steve today @ Iowa. The addition of Young next year (with everyone returning) who was trending up at Texas before the transfer (29 pts against a great Texas Tech defense) bodes well for a terrific coach and person.
Want to be wrong but not happening.

Reaction Score
UCF is better with Tako on the bench but that is for them to figure out. One reason sad to say is the Wilt Chamberlain rule. Everyone can beat the hell out of Tako but if he touches anyone it is a foul. AAC refs were there usual selves today.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Espn has an article.

Ucf/unc results in an upset like 33% of the time. The best bet amongst the potential 7-10 seeds in round 2 matchups

Reaction Score
The problem is they'll all get very low seeds and they'll run into a buzzsaw first weekend--if they aren't forced into those ludicrous playoff games.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Did I recognize the voice of Jay Bilas? I thought ESPN abandon the AAC with the best they have. Bilas must of needed a couple of extra bucks. Sounded good I have to admit.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
UCF is better with Tako on the bench but that is for them to figure out. One reason sad to say is the Wilt Chamberlain rule. Everyone can beat the hell out of Tako but if he touches anyone it is a foul. AAC refs were there usual selves today.
I have to agree.One play BJ threw a high lob to Tacko. He fumbled it terribly. No brainier for any other big.

Reaction Score
We should have beaten UCF at home, and we gave Houston a game without Gilbert or Adams. I mean...these two teams aren't going deep in the NCAAs without a very good draw and some luck. Same goes for Cincy.
I believe Houston would’ve went to the final four last year if not for Poole’s & Michigan’s prayers being answered from the man above. This is coming from someone who picked Michigan & Villanova in the championship in my bracket, not a Houston homer, they were that good last year. Without Gray, I just don’t know if they have enough firepower especially at the end of games. Their defense is top 10 in the nation & just off that they will have an opportunity to make it to the second weekend & perhaps beyond.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom