Ucf Debacle | The Boneyard

Ucf Debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got back to room after this embarrassing excuse of a football game. All the coaches should post their resumes asap on monster.com. It is time to give all freshman and sophomores the opportunity to start or play significant time. It was so sad to see such a lack of character, passion or desire by a team. When they look in the mirror I wonder what they see? Whoever ends up being our new coach has a recruiting tool of telling any recruit that they could start or play as a freshman. Sitting behind the bench and watching their mannerisms this program is in serious @#$%

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I was driving and listening to the end of the first half and start of second. I thought UCF had all Brazillians on the team because that was a wax job of epic proportions.

Reaction Score
I will be at the remaining home games, and I will be in Dallas. I will be looking to see who I think deserves to keep their scholarships. There is at least one player on this roster, that if I were the coach today, I would have benched, and would never see the field again. You might be surprised at who it is.

Reaction Score
I will be at the remaining home games, and I will be in Dallas. I will be looking to see who I think deserves to keep their scholarships. There is at least one player on this roster, that if I were the coach today, I would have benched, and would never see the field again. You might be surprised at who it is.

I can see at least three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate