UCF Attendance vs. The U Attendance | The Boneyard

UCF Attendance vs. The U Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For anyone bashing or criticizing UCF not packing the house against UConn, note that the U diguised 3/4 of its stadium as empty chairs for their game against Wake.

It's safe to say that UCF had as many people in seats as Miami did. And the U is much higher ranked.

USATSI_7512929.jpg

Reaction Score
For anyone bashing or criticizing UCF not packing the house against UConn, note that the U diguised 3/4 of its stadium as empty chairs for their game against Wake.

It's safe to say that UCF had as many people in seats as Miami did. And the U is much higher ranked.

View attachment 4069

Per ESPN stats Miami had an attendance of 66,160. UCF had an attendance of 37,924. Just what the numbers say, we all know they are not reliable.

Reaction Score
There were probably 45-50 k at the Miami game yesterday. That ESPN number has to be for tickets sold. Now it doesnt really matter who shows up or where, but I would think UCF would be able to fill that bean box of a stadium. I have been there three times though and only seen it full once.

Reaction Score
It's humerous to see any comment criticizing another schools attendance. Physician heal thyself. One thing I learned from sitting at the UCF game. It's freaking hot down there. It's actually surprising that there were so many UCF folks on hand to char under that unrelenting sun watching their Knights play an 0-7 team.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's humerous to see any comment criticizing another schools attendance. Physician heal thyself. One thing I learned from sitting at the UCF game. It's freaking hot down there. It's actually surprising that there were so many UCF folks on hand to char under that unrelenting sun watching their Knights play an 0-7 team.

That's a great point about the heat.

I know that a lot of people comment that they can't understand why a big-time recruit would play for a northern school, once factoring in the cold weather. I'm the exact opposite. I can't understand why any lineman in the country, over 300lbs., would want to play in full pads in stadiums that are 90+ degrees and 90% humidity...

Reaction Score
That's a great point about the heat. I know that a lot of people comment that they can't understand why a big-time recruit would play for a northern school, once factoring in the cold weather. I'm the exact opposite. I can't understand why any lineman in the country, over 300lbs., would want to play in full pads in stadiums that are 90+ degrees and 90% humidity...

I spoke to some UCF fans who said most early season games, when it's unbearably hot, are played at night. Since our game was in October when it's merely scorching hot, it was played at noon!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No kidding. Three weeks ago it was 15-20 degrees warmer. Saturday's game was perfect for a T-shirt, shorts, flops and a visor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom