UC Season Tckts/blue parking passes | The Boneyard

UC Season Tckts/blue parking passes

Reaction Score
I am a long long time lurker. First post - don’t know any of inner workings of the boneyard.

I have been getting season FB tickets since the Rent opened in 2003

I am selling my tickets and 2 blue parking passes

The seats are lower bowl on the 35 yard line strong side next to the chair backs.

Section 119
Row P
Seats 3,4,5
2 blue parking passes

They are in the last row but excellent viewing of the field - also easy to get beers food and when the game is over easy to get to your car.

This a package deal so I am not selling anything separately. Don’t ask

I am waving the seat donation cost $225 $75/seat someone buying the tickets saves $225 right away

I have the confirmation emails from the ticket office and the UC Foundation

Why am I selling - I have MS and getting a bit older. Last year was a struggle to get to the seats. Not going to attempt it this year.

I plan on posting them to Seatgeek via the UC ticket office unless someone commits to a good faith purchase.

Reaction Score
I am a long long time lurker. First post - don’t know any of inner workings of the boneyard.

I have been getting season FB tickets since the Rent opened in 2003

I am selling my tickets and 2 blue parking passes

The seats are lower bowl on the 35 yard line strong side next to the chair backs.

Section 119
Row P
Seats 3,4,5
2 blue parking passes

They are in the last row but excellent viewing of the field - also easy to get beers food and when the game is over easy to get to your car.

This a package deal so I am not selling anything separately. Don’t ask

I am waving the seat donation cost $225 $75/seat someone buying the tickets saves $225 right away

I have the confirmation emails from the ticket office and the UC Foundation

Why am I selling - I have MS and getting a bit older. Last year was a struggle to get to the seats. Not going to attempt it this year.

I plan on posting them to Seatgeek via the UC ticket office unless someone commits to a good faith purchase.
God Bless You!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio1
Top Bottom