U19 Battle of the Unbeatens France vs USA 1:15 Today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

U19 Battle of the Unbeatens France vs USA 1:15 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
From the article cited in the previous post, here are the quarterfinal matches for Saturday:

Quarter-Finals
11:15: Spain v Canada
13:30: Brazil v France
18:00: Australia v China
20:15: Japan v USA

I assume that these refer to local times??

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
They are local times. USA will play 1:15 on Friday not Saturday. USA if I recall correctly played the last game of the day in all their tournament games.

From the article cited in the previous post, here are the quarterfinal matches for Saturday:

Quarter-Finals
11:15: Spain v Canada
13:30: Brazil v France
18:00: Australia v China
20:15: Japan v USA

I assume that these refer to local times??

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Here's A’ja Wilson's post game comment about Stewie and Tuck...just saying....:rolleyes:

How important are veterans like Breanna Stewart and Morgan Tuck to this team in a game like tonight? They are the backbone to this team. They are coming off of a NCAA championship and they have great leadership. They really help us out. I know they help me out especially. Out on the court, me being a rookie and getting a chance to play with them and feeding off of them, it’s just a positive all the way around.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Anyone know if any of these foreign under 19 player are looking for American universities to play at? Geno did have good luck with a certain Russian player ;)

I. Slim for the Netherlands is headed to Syracuse. She had a horrendous game agianst thw USA, but a little better today, scoring 7 points.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I wouldn't object to seeing this huddle at Gampel in a couple of years:

13_wu19_fra_gallery_09.JPG

U

UCONNfan1

I. Slim for the Netherlands is headed to Syracuse. She had a horrendous game agianst thw USA, but a little better today, scoring 7 points.
I think she has a sister Virginia who played, but had to give up the game due to lung issues...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Good for Canada. I actually really like Achonwa for ND, and liked Pilypaitus (or however you spelled her name) who played for UVM. I think there was another Canadian on that UVM team (also with a Greek name?) - always nice to see our "cool" neighbors from the north do well! I always root for Canada unless they are playing against the USA...

May Kotsopolous (sp?) also played for UVM.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Jones hits a Big 3 Point shot USA leds 68-63 28 Seconds left. Besides making the Big Shot, she followed up with Blocking a 3 point shot attempt with 21 seconds left.

she's a silent assassin :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I bet you would Triad , I just bet you would.:)
Yes, it is now clear he is a triad ukulele fan. Personally, I have never seen a three necked uke.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Yes, it is now clear he is a triad ukulele fan. Personally, I have never seen a three necked uke.

Actually my mother was an elementary school music teacher for 36 years... and we had a number of different musical instruments in the house. The ukulele was one of them...... and I used to pick it up and play on it for fun. It only had one neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom