U.S Women’s Soccer break even with the Men | The Boneyard

U.S Women’s Soccer break even with the Men

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
A long time and persistence to finally reach equal pay

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
How much revenue do the men generate compared to the women?

Reaction Score
I will research revenue. What I do know, World Cups: women 4 men nil.
In the United States, our best male athletes play football, basketball, baseball and hockey. Not soccer.

Reaction Score
You know Mike Trout is a better athlete than Weston McKennie?

Most moron Americans think what that guy thinks because they believe there are only three sports.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Seems more a $24 PR campaign than anything else. Any extra player pay is coming from someone else's pocket. I don't see the men's team giving up much if any in terms of pay. My guess that it comes from the USSF support for the NWSL and other women's development programs.

Ultimately they are robbing themselves for what was a symbolic stand. The trial judge stated that the WNT earned more than the MNT per game and in aggregate. Yes, there were unique circumstances that accounted for that but it is a fact.

Reaction Score
If they draw better than the men they should make more. If they draw less, they should make less. Same for the men. Same for everyone. These are adults. They should be treated a s such.

Reaction Score
Seems more a $24 PR campaign than anything else. Any extra player pay is coming from someone else's pocket. I don't see the men's team giving up much if any in terms of pay. My guess that it comes from the USSF support for the NWSL and other women's development programs.

Ultimately they are robbing themselves for what was a symbolic stand. The trial judge stated that the WNT earned more than the MNT per game and in aggregate. Yes, there were unique circumstances that accounted for that but it is a fact.

My thoughts exactly. The women’s team just basically screwed over every other non national team player. The NWSL really only exists because the the Federation subsidizes it.

Reaction Score
If they draw better than the men they should make more. If they draw less, they should make less. Same for the men. Same for everyone. These are adults. They should be treated a s such.

Right. Are they going to pay the beach soccer team the same? How about the Paralympic team?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom