U-19 World Cup July 22-30 | The Boneyard

U-19 World Cup July 22-30

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
UConn players Crystal Dangerfield and Megan Walker and recruiting target Christyn Williams will be leaving home Friday to head out to Colorado Springs to begin training/practices for the U-19 World Cup. The first practice is Saturday, July 8.

The tournament will be in Udine, Italy and the first game will be Saturday, July 22. I'm sure there will be a youtube channel to view the games.

Here's the 12-player roster as it stands today: USA Women's U19 World Cup Team Roster

Reaction Score
Wonder who the big contributors will be. Also wonder how this team will come together chemistry wise and do they have enough fire power to win it all.

Reaction Score
UConn players Crystal Dangerfield and Megan Walker and recruiting target Christyn Williams will be leaving home Friday to head out to Colorado Springs to begin training/practices for the U-19 World Cup. The first practice is Saturday, July 8.

The tournament will be in Udine, Italy and the first game will be Saturday, July 22. I'm sure there will be a youtube channel to view the games.

Here's the 12-player roster as it stands today: USA Women's U19 World Cup Team Roster

Thanks for this roster-- pretty -young ladies. One thought I noted on Christyn Williams
She is attending a Central Arkansas Christian school--so she should be looking for a Christian atmosphere--Geno over 30 plus years heavily recruited Christian kids--no bias--they had the most productive teams of the times--I'm sure Geno will be placing that foot forward--along with 11 NC's and up to 15 in the offing. Our two ladies look ready to go---

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom