Tyrese Martin Highlights | The Boneyard

Tyrese Martin Highlights

Reaction Score
That 360 dunk vs Bama is ridiculous. Inject that into my veins any day of the week

Something good about him I didn't notice yesterday watching the film.. He finishes off of one foot or two--good quality to have as a player.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
And he is fearless taking it to the hole. That's aggressive drive is nice to see... looking forward to seeing more of it.

Reaction Score
and he also finishes well with his left hand.

I counted 3-4 left hand finishes when I watched I think. That's one of the things I'm always looking for. So he's not ambidextrous or anything, but he has it in the bag. Great thing to continue to improve in his off season.

Reaction Score
It's nice to see reverse layups again. We saw them this year, but haven't really seen them since Boatright.

Reaction Score
That 360 dunk vs Bama is ridiculous. Inject that into my veins any day of the week

Something good about him I didn't notice yesterday watching the film.. He finishes off of one foot or two--good quality to have as a player.

His body control overall is really good. Really fluid movements. He doesn't always know where he's going, but he seems to always get where he wants to go when he does know.

I worry sometimes he'll have the Jalen Adams layup disease (his foul drawn rate was pretty poor), but I think a lot of his per possession stats were watered down by his spot up "I'm getting fed wide open wing/corner 3s by Fatts/Dowtin and this is what the offense needs me to do" shooter role. Obviously he needed to make more of them relative to the high shot quality he was getting.

Kind of a weird comparison, but he reminds me of Ben Simmons if he were 6'6" instead of 6'11". Part compliment, part insult. Bouncy and fluid for his height. Not a great shooter, but a good finisher. Lethal in transition because he's very fast in a straight line. Can grab boards and start the break himself. Potential to be a strong defender. Doesn't have the PG skills obviously and is a much lower tier of player, but I'll take the rest.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
After watching this I am VERY excited for this kid in 2 years. A year to sit and get ready for Hurley's system / build on his skill set will be phenomenal for this kids growth as a player. Good job Danny.

Reaction Score
Great form on his shot. Should be a real nice addition. Talent level continues to rise. Now be need a big.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom