Tyler Scaife Rutgers to Miss Season | The Boneyard

Tyler Scaife Rutgers to Miss Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Horrible for this season. And yes, almost certainly a first rounder the following year as well, assuming her health completely recovers.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
http://s.nj.com/IMO5ANY - Linkis.com

Rutgers best player and depending on the number of underclassmen that declare for the WNBA draft could have been a first round pick.

I saw Scaife play during her freshman year. At the end of the season, I wrote a comment that there were 3 freshmen players that I was particularly impressed with. One was Nina Davis (Baylor). The second one was Diamond DeShields (North Carolina). The third one was Tyler Scaife. It wasn't hard to see way back then that they had the it factor. Tyler would have been the leader of the team, and the face of that program. :cool:

Reaction Score
I saw Scaife play during her freshman year. At the end of the season, I wrote a comment that there were 3 freshmen players that I was particularly impressed with. One was Nina Davis (Baylor). The second one was Diamond DeShields (North Carolina). The third one was Tyler Scaife. It wasn't hard to see way back then that they had the it factor. Tyler would have been the leader of the team, and the face of that program. :cool:
You have a great eye and instinct of WBB players.
Hope Scaife recovers completely( no reason to suspect otherwise) and has the WnBA and European career indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom