Tyler Samra & Bosco on ESPN2 right now | The Boneyard

Tyler Samra & Bosco on ESPN2 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Just turned it on but nice to see a UConn commit playing under the Friday night lights on national TV.

Tied 10-10 with St. Thomas Aquinas (FLA) 7:28 in the 3rd.

Reaction Score
Um....isn't Tyler already playing for UConn? Unless this is a tape from last year. :cool:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Um....isn't Tyler already playing for UConn? Unless this is a tape from last year. :cool:

I'm gonna do something right now that is rare on The Boneyard.

I'm going to admit that I was wrong.

I got home tonight from a golf outing, drunk as p*ss, and saw Bosco on TV. I remembered Tyler's name but somehow lost a year of my life. 100%, my bad.

It's Friday though!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I'm gonna do something right now that is rare on The Boneyard.

I'm going to admit that I was wrong.

I got home tonight from a golf outing, drunk as p*ss, and saw Bosco on TV. I remembered Tyler's name but somehow lost a year of my life. 100%, my bad.

It's Friday though!
Your post answers itself :eek:

pj

Reaction Score
Don't you just love how when they mention Schafenacker they don't even mention him as a UCONN commit....

That is odd, isn't it. Every other player has their recruiting status noted.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Don't you just love how when they mention Schafenacker they don't even mention him as a UCONN commit....

until uconn is in the acc, espn right now is trying to hurt uconn any way possible exposure wise. so that was a simple mistake to anyone who notices but to espn it was one less time uconns name made it on the screen.

Reaction Score
ESPN is thrashing Big East as much as it can, whether it is talking about how weak the league is or giving BE commits low ratings, and slipping them in position rankings after they committ. They do not mention Uconn committ in game but somehow got around to mentioning a kid is considering UMass!!! I think it is to devalue the conference for TV talks so they can get rights for less money. If ESPN does gets the TV rights they will be talking up Big East like it is the SEC for weeks after they sign the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom