Tyler Polley commits to UConn! | The Boneyard

Tyler Polley commits to UConn!

Reaction Score
PvdjYHPDgh6W4.gif

Reaction Score
I watched whatever was available online about this kid. He has so much to work on (jump shot takes too long to set up, strength, body control, fluidity) but this is definitely a kid that coaches must love. He seems to play hard, has a knock for coming up with the ball, aggressive and looks to draw fouls, very nice shooting touch, and real length. Good job, KO!

Reaction Score
I watched whatever was available online about this kid. He has so much to work on (jump shot takes too long to set up, strength, body control, fluidity) but this is definitely a kid that coaches must love. He seems to play hard, has a knock for coming up with the ball, aggressive and looks to draw fouls, very nice shooting touch, and real length. Good job, KO!

Again, one thing that stands out is he's not afraid to catch it on the high post, square and shoot or dribble it a couple times and throw a floater up. We have been very weak there with the people who have been asked to flash not confident and crisp in decision making, most of the time hardly even facing up.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Seems like a good get. Did we get any more insight on his height? He will be a good bench player as a freshman and will be a guy who we will love as a senior. Would still love HD and MB.

Reaction Score
Wow...this happened fast and sort of out of nowhere even though we were thought to be his leader. This does simplify the recruiting equation for us though...go hard after Bamba and Diallo...Beatty as a backup to Diallo. Leave everything else to 2018.

3 commits in a blink of an eye...kudos to KO and staff.

Reaction Score
Scout has him at 6'7", 210 lbs, but I see no mention as to a 4-star. Still he looks like a good one and a definite late bloomer

Reaction Score
I agree with Diallo & Bamba, they could be key to a 2017 FF/NC run.

Love it! I called a class of MAL, Diallo, Polley and Carlton. Pretty sure it will happen, if we can bring Bamba in as well we will all be doing the happy dance.

C

Chief00

Three commits in two weeks?

It's almost as if Chief was wrong about the staff not being able to close with without Bunky!
Never said that - said they would need to change their formula and I predicted MAL.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I hope he's not a one hit wonder.

Reaction Score
I hope he's not a one hit wonder.

??? What do you mean by this? He's definitely not a 1 and done type. I don't imagine he plays much as a freshman, but will develop into a strong contributor his sophomore year and beyond. Very similar skillset to DD and hopefully similar trajectory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom