Tyler Harris | The Boneyard

Tyler Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
where does the Shonn Miller news leave us with Tyler Harris? Do we think that this will cause him to go somewhere else? I personally wouldn't hate having Harris for 1 year if we still have open scholarships, as I think he could add valuable minutes off the bench. Not sure if that's the role that he's looking for though.

Reaction Score
Harris isn't leaving a 25 minute per game situation at PC to go to a place that just added a better version of him at his position.

Reaction Score
Harris isn't leaving a 25 minute per game situation at PC to go to a place that just added a better version of him at his position.
That's what I was thinking too but Kromah and Evans took decreased minutes to come here for one year so you never know.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
That's what I was thinking too but Kromah and Evans took decreased minutes to come here for one year so you never know.

Those guys didn't have a brother in the NBA. I think Harris's expectations are different from LK and RJE. Those guys were just looking to play for a big-time program; everything else would be gravy.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine the staff would still be pursuing Harris at this point. We've already got five guys competing for two spots in the front court, and that doesn't account for the minutes D-Ham will spend at the four.

Unless a kid like Mack is available, I'm happy with them adding another shooter/passer and calling it a day.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Tyler Harris doesn't address a need and Torrel is only going to cause problems. He isn't coming here.

Reaction Score
Yeah, with Miller in the fold, Harris becomes superfluous. He was basically the Plan B for the 4 next year. Since we've locked up Plan A, we move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom