Tyler Davis Transferring | The Boneyard

Tyler Davis Transferring

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I heard this might be happening. Good luck to him. Davis was a great athlete in space for his size and reliable catcher - but that inside blocking on run plays was never natural for him.

Reaction Score
This one hurts like @Jarhead_1775 stated. He was a solid contributor on Offense and Dunn seemed to utilize him a lot. He was on the leadership council as well. The ONLY new I haven’t seen so far is the news I want..that Crocker has moved on. Edsall keeps running his mouth how he needs better players ...well they have 7 verbals and now with davis leaving gives him 11 5th yr Jr slots open on the roster. These guys (the staff) are the ones who are responsible for getting the “better players”....I’m not holding my breath to see them deliver right now.

Reaction Score
Davis was a great athlete in space for his size and reliable catcher - but that inside blocking on run plays was never natural for him.

Agreed. If Davis has next level aspirations - the team breaking in a new QB probably isn't going to be to his draft scenario advantage because blocking was not his strongest attribute. Still would have liked him on the roster for another year. Be interested to see where he's headed.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
For some of these guys they just want to new scene.

And so I will look at the silver lining, we now can say unequivocally that the TE postion is wide upen for a grad or juco which is what the staff seems to want.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Basically if you are an upperclassman TE that can block and catch there is a near full time opportunity here for you in 2019. Rose and others will push a little, but it’s about as wide open as it gets.

Reaction Score
Have to expect kids to leave a sinking ship as a matter of self preservation. He obviously wants to be in a more productive environment where he can contribute and showcase his talent. First thing that should have been done is fire Crocker to make the point things are changing. Other programs move swiftly. We hem and haw, and drag our feet on everything.

Reaction Score
Have to expect kids to leave a sinking ship as a matter of self preservation. He obviously wants to be in a more productive environment where he can contribute and showcase his talent. First thing that should have been done is fire Crocker to make the point things are changing. Other programs move swiftly. We hem and haw, and drag our feet on everything.
Hmmm fire Billy Crocker for earning the pink slip he righteously deserves ...that’s just crazy talk @BlueDogs .

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Dammit. New QBs need quality TE check downs. He'll be missed but best of luck to him wherever he ends up!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
The interesting thing is that he didn't single out a specific coach to thank. Unlike Murphy, who thanked Diaco, Davis just said coaches. Makes me think this isn't a RE issue as it is the fact that he just wants to be on a competitive team for the first time in his career.

I wish him the best.

Reaction Score
The interesting thing is that he didn't single out a specific coach to thank. Unlike Murphy, who thanked Diaco, Davis just said coaches. Makes me think this isn't a RE issue as it is the fact that he just wants to be on a competitive team for the first time in his career.

I wish him the best.

Come on, of course it's a HCRE2.0 issue. If you don't buy into the cult why stick around. Kid decided, like HCRE2.0, that negative influences needed to be eliminated; so he eliminated having to deal with the negative influence of HCRE2.0.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Man this hurts. He was solid down the stretch and made plays when others weren't.

I wish him well, but sad he is leaving

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Come on, of course it's a HCRE2.0 issue. If you don't buy into the cult why stick around. Kid decided, like HCRE2.0, that negative influences needed to be eliminated; so he eliminated having to deal with the negative influence of HCRE2.0.
Not everyone has to be pushed out like you're hell bent on thinking. I'm not thrilled with how things are going with RE, but I'm not about to make assumptions on something you or I have no clue about.

As I said before, I wish Tyler all the best. He deserves to taste what a winning situation is like. Hopefully he lands in a spot that will be successful.

Reaction Score
Wish Tyle nothing but the best. He was an enthusiastic member of the team. It’s too bad he didn’t make this decision before last game so he could be rightfully recognized.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom