Tyler Davis has finally found a position to call his own at UConn (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Tyler Davis has finally found a position to call his own at UConn (Fuller)

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Davis has been under utilized, much like Bloom and Myers. I hope Randy has plans to get him more involved in the O. He has speed, and now with some more lbs, he can be a weapon.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
One thing I don't get is why 5 different reporters make very similar articles around the exact same quotes. I've already listened to Davis say all of this from multiple Twitter videos and articles. I get if media availability is limited and you can't grab someone else to talk to, but why not try writing something a bit creative that sets yourself apart from the other articles?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Ugggh Phil. Do not remind me. Kid is fast and has great hands.
Randy needs to get him the ball. Great safety valve for Pindell

Reaction Score
One thing I don't get is why 5 different reporters make very similar articles around the exact same quotes. I've already listened to Davis say all of this from multiple Twitter videos and articles. I get if media availability is limited and you can't grab someone else to talk to, but why not try writing something a bit creative that sets yourself apart from the other articles?

Let’s see how you do tomorrow...;)

... not everyone (fans) read “5” different sources about UConn football spring practice each day. They (media - both main stream and bloggers) each have their own “audiences” they write for.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

... not everyone (fans) read “5” different sources about UConn football spring practice each day. They (media - both main stream and bloggers) each have their own “audiences” they write for.

Good reminder not to forget about the casual fans

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Really curious to see how they use the TE. Also curious about Holman. I thought he was an interesting kid who they signed. He was the one who was some kind of martial arts champion, right? I remember there being physical aspects of him that could be molded to be a solid player. Hope we see more then just blocking from the TE position this year.

Reaction Score

I suspect it's an access issue too. If they only have a handful of guys available to talk to after each practice, what else are they supposed to write about?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom