TX Tix options | The Boneyard

TX Tix options

Reaction Score
FYI - I bought a single for the TX game this morning.

I tried on the website, which was helpful to view available tickets (not many, not good) - but when I selected my choice it would not load to my cart for purchase.

I called, the very helpful, UConn ticket number and successfully purchased from her. My price was $33 plus $5.50. This format is on my cell phone such I won't have a souvenir which I would prefer. The ticket lady said I can have a physical stub at Will Call, but it would be an additional $10 fee and I declined.

This is relevant for those who would normally show up and buy a scalp prior to the game - typically me as getting to Storrs involves poor roads and long driving distance such my preference is to watch the weather and decide day-of-game. But with the demise of physical paper tickets I'm thinking buying day-of-game from a fan with a no-show or one of the two local scalpers (fair & friendly in my experience) might have gone by the wayside.

So if you are like me and traveling to Storrs is a crapshoot, you might want to act now to buy a for-sure ticket versus possible day-of-game options.

Reaction Score
FYI - I bought a single for the TX game this morning.

I tried on the website, which was helpful to view available tickets (not many, not good) - but when I selected my choice it would not load to my cart for purchase.

I called, the very helpful, UConn ticket number and successfully purchased from her. My price was $33 plus $5.50. This format is on my cell phone such I won't have a souvenir which I would prefer. The ticket lady said I can have a physical stub at Will Call, but it would be an additional $10 fee and I declined.

This is relevant for those who would normally show up and buy a scalp prior to the game - typically me as getting to Storrs involves poor roads and long driving distance such my preference is to watch the weather and decide day-of-game. But with the demise of physical paper tickets I'm thinking buying day-of-game from a fan with a no-show or one of the two local scalpers (fair & friendly in my experience) might have gone by the wayside.

So if you are like me and traveling to Storrs is a crapshoot, you might want to act now to buy a for-sure ticket versus possible day-of-game options.
Physical paper tickets are still an available option

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom