Two program alerts! | The Boneyard

Two program alerts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
CPTV Sports has two programs that will be of interest:

Saturday 5/11 at 7pm - The CT Sun meet the Liberty in a pre-season contest.

Tuesday 5/14 at 7pm - Beyond The Beat -Mike Cavanaugh, UConn's new hockey coach will be our special guest.

You will want to tune-in for both shows! Go to cptvsports.org to get the channel assignment for your cable provider. Or tune-in over the air on 24.3, 49.3, 53.3.

PS - Notice my new avatar...it is my new company logo: Short Girl Productions...unveiled here on the Boneyard!

Reaction Score
Harriet - thanks for the heads up, and good luck with Short Girl Productions.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thanks, Harriet! Wishing you the best with your new company - from one short girl to another! (although I have always looked up to you...)

Reaction Score
Oh good! I'm looking forward to seeing Tina, Kara L and the rest of the team, even though I will really miss my favorite, Ashja.

I've already set up to DVR the game. Who's the broadcasting team this year?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
wow I televised pre-season game... thats huge (seriously)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Great news, and thanks for choosing us for the unveiling of the avatar.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
Is CPTV no longer available on Direct TV???

To be clear - CPTV IS still on DirecTV. CPTV Sports is not. It is only over-the-air on channels 24.3, 49.3 or 53.3, and on all cable systems. I am a DirecTV subscriber so I purchased an inexpensive bookshelf antenna that plugs directly into my TV in the "ANT" (antenna) port on the back of my TV. Then all I need to do is change the input (using the remote) to TV and I can view all of the over-the-air channels including CPTV Sports. You cans switch back and forth easily between DirecTV and the antenna. By the way...having the antenna is great when DirecTV goes out during a storm. You can still watch all of the local channels for news and weather information.

Reaction Score
CPTV Sports has two programs that will be of interest:

Saturday 5/11 at 7pm - The CT Sun meet the Liberty in a pre-season contest.

Tuesday 5/14 at 7pm - Beyond The Beat -Mike Cavanaugh, UConn's new hockey coach will be our special guest.

You will want to tune-in for both shows! Go to cptvsports.org to get the channel assignment for your cable provider. Or tune-in over the air on 24.3, 49.3, 53.3.

PS - Notice my new avatar...it is my new company logo: Short Girl Productions...unveiled here on the Boneyard!

Are you just going to alert us prior to each game broadcast? How about posting a schedule somewhere? I'd like to mark my calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom