Two pieces of UConn sports memorabilia. | The Boneyard

Two pieces of UConn sports memorabilia.

Reaction Score
My grandfather Bill Loika was a a football coach at UConn in the 50's and 60's He also was head coach at Central Connecticut for years after that. Before that he was a legendary high school coach at Hartford Public in Football and Baseball winning many State Titles. He also played for the New York Giants. He also wo the Golden Key Award in the early 80's.This is all verifiable on the internet. I have a set of cufflinks and tie clip from circa 1955 featuring the original Jonathan the Husky. I also have a original Tattoo flashsheet commerating the 1999 National Championship by Bill Loika, my father, world famous legendary tattoist. It hung in his shop, Connecticut's oldest shop still in existence,est 1980. Contact me if interested.

Reaction Score
My grandfather Bill Loika was a a football coach at UConn in the 50's and 60's He also was head coach at Central Connecticut for years after that. Before that he was a legendary high school coach at Hartford Public in Football and Baseball winning many State Titles. He also played for the New York Giants. He also wo the Golden Key Award in the early 80's.This is all verifiable on the internet. I have a set of cufflinks and tie clip from circa 1955 featuring the original Jonathan the Husky. I also have a original Tattoo flashsheet commerating the 1999 National Championship by Bill Loika, my father, world famous legendary tattoist. It hung in his shop, Connecticut's oldest shop still in existence,est 1980. Contact me if interested.

Unfortunately, the only thing I collect is bad habits. Did you dad used to post here as Mokum?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Turn on your Private Messages.

Can you post a picture of the cuff links?

CL82

Reaction Score
I will Price is Right/Dwight Schrute @CL82 for the tie clip. Whatever he offers, I’ll pay +.01
Oh it's on. Set up a three way PM.

Anyone else in?

(Normally, I'd PM you and say let's lowball for both and then just split the cuff links and the tie clip, but it's a fellow yarder so I don't mind a bid off.)

CL82

Reaction Score
Yes. No problem.um, actually, how do you turn the private messages on?
Just looked and couldn't figure it out. Mine on on, but I didn't see any box to check or anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom