Two New Huskies | The Boneyard

Two New Huskies

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
It's posts like these that make our BY madness make sense to me at the end of the day.

You had me at "Proud dad here", Wethy. I've been drinking and playing golf all day but was able to find this for you.

Reaction Score
It's posts like these that make our BY madness make sense to me at the end of the day.

You had me at "Proud dad here", Wethy. I've been drinking and playing golf all day but was able to find this for you.

Uconn, 4th generation!!
IMG_2917.JPG

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
As a retired band director, congrats!

Our second son marched with the UCMB as did several of his high school band mates. The band came down to southern Fairfield county on more than one occassion to play at the area high school band competitions.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Congratulations! Hope the U gave you the buy one get on free tuition discount.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
And bring a shotgun.

I was going to make an immediate joke about buying shotguns when I saw the beautiful picture, but then I thought that I would sound like a dirty old man.

I'm so glad that so many others on the Boneyard have beaten me to it! ;)

But seriously though; purchase the shotguns...

Reaction Score
Proud dad here who just wanted to brag that both of his daughters will be freshman at UConn next year. Also will be in the marching band. Go Huskies!
Congrats to you and your girls! As someone who had twin girls go off together to the same school, it was very expensive--lol--but also reassuring. They always had their best friend around to rely on.
As you write those big checks try and picture how you'll feel this fall as you watch your girls all decked out, marching up the field in that big beautiful Block C!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom