Twelfth Team to the Big East | The Boneyard

Twelfth Team to the Big East

Reaction Score
If you could add one (only one) team, for all sports (except football) to the Big East.....................who? Please keep in mind this will impact ALL sports, men's and women's, not just basketball. So competitiveness, travel, academics, marketability, rivalries, goeography, etc, all have a role in your decision.

I'll withhold my choice until others respond. I promise not to change my choice based on what others say. Gotta trust me.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Gonzaga. Basketball conference which should do everything to establish their dominance on the national stage. There's people who get paid enough money to figure out the flight issues.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga. Basketball conference which should do everything to establish their dominance on the national stage. There's people who get paid enough money to figure out the flight issues.
I just don’t know how they can make that work. That would be absolutely brutal for Gonzaga as far as the constant cross country travel. It’s a shame because It makes sense from the basketball perspective, but the travel I think makes it literally too far out of reach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom