Tweets not showing | The Boneyard

Tweets not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Proof that Temery isn’t Musk.
I'm not sure about that. I've never seen the two together, kind of like Batman and Bruce Wayne.

Reaction Score
It’s funny how a guy can say he’s all for free speech and then say, “ok, now pay me for speech.”

Remember folks… care more about the crap you can control in your life than the crap you can’t.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is all bizarre to me.

Verified accounts are limited to 10,000 views? Unverified is 1000?
Does that mean if you have a verified account and you make a twitter once 10k people have seen it, it gets locked? Or does it mean if you own a verified account, you can only see 1k posts before you are locked?

So, if a major media organization or personality makes a twit, once 10k view it, it's locked out?

I can't even comprehend how an individual user could view 10k tweets over several months.

I do feel sorry for anyone whose life was so wrapped up in tweeters that this has an actual affect on the quality of their life.

Also, can you screen shot these and just post the image?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It’s funny how a guy can say he’s all for free speech and then say, “ok, now pay me for speech.”

Remember folks… care more about the crap you can control in your life than the crap you can’t.

I've always considered the "free" part of free speech to be free from government control of your speech, not that your speech is free to generate or be distributed.

Reaction Score
I've always considered the "free" part of free speech to be free from government control of your speech, not that your speech is free to generate or be distributed.
You’re 100% right. It’s just weird how he called foul with the files when it comes to government controlling speech and now is subsidizing what people see based on how much they pay… I think? Just a different way of looking at it. Public vs private… not mixing the two. But charging people now just felt a little ironic.

I’m very content saying what I want on the street and don’t need to pay anyone for it. Social media is weird man. Need to unplug for good.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Yes, of course, but people who are, frankly, not very bright hold this dork out as some kind of crusader for free expression and the unfettered interchange of ideas which is a joke when you think about all the stuff Musk has squashed since he was forced to buy Twitter.

The only difference between him and Dorsey is the constituency he’s playing to.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
So happy to say "I don't care". Maybe I'm a dinosaur, although that means everyone I know is a dinosaur (I think)

I have enough trouble finding time to visit The Boneyard, nothing more to waste :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom