Tweets from Aaliyah, Nika, and Olivia | The Boneyard

Tweets from Aaliyah, Nika, and Olivia

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Aaliyah.png

Reaction Score
Just keep watching everything Stewie does (did) Liv. I think Liv can emulate so may parts of Stewie's game (except the 3pt shooting). What fun if she develops Stewie's hook shot.
If..my favorite 2 letter word.....

Reaction Score
Just keep watching everything Stewie does (did) Liv. I think Liv can emulate so may parts of Stewie's game (except the 3pt shooting). What fun if she develops Stewie's hook shot.
Stewie needs help with her hook shot? I’m not sure if Liv can help.

Reaction Score
With all the talk about Paige, Azzi, Caroline, Saylor, and the "Bigs" these days, I think Nika is way "under the radar", and coming in at tree top level. :D
She really is. I just watched her highlights from 2019-2020 on you tube. I also watched her highlights from the year before. In the year before she had to take a small extra step forward with her right foot in order to shoot the 3 and did not have a strong mid range shot. Not so anymore. She can shoot the 3 more quickly with just a square up if necessary, and now has a sweet pull up from the foul line and in which is a hybrid between a classic jump shot and push shot. Her ball handling and passing and court vision is ridiculous for a player her age. And yes, she can and does go to her left strong. She has great anticipation on defense as well. Everyone moves all the time on offense on her team and I just hope that we do what we were doing at the end of this year at the beginning of next year because she will find you when you are open. The fact that there is only scattered discussion about her is incomprehensible because it is going to be a great backcourt with her and Paige, maybe one of the best ever and you can write that down.

Reaction Score
The fact that there is only scattered discussion about her is incomprehensible because it is going to be a great backcourt with her and Paige, maybe one of the best ever and you can write that down.

I've been thinking the same thing. I want Azzi too of course, but my gut is telling me we might be more than fine with Paige and Nika back there.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I have been posting Paige and Nika will be Diana and Sue redux. They will be an amazing backcourt.
They will have to share a bit of their time with Anna. Those three together should make UConn hard to press and if the players move on offense like they are taught, there will be many UConn team assists records broken.

Reaction Score
I think Anna gives a big line up 2 guard option to UConn similar to how KML did. Both were natural 3s but can play the 2 guard spot easily when UConn is in a big line up.

Reaction Score
They will have to share a bit of their time with Anna. Those three together should make UConn hard to press and if the players move on offense like they are taught, there will be many UConn team assists records broken.
I agree. Geno has never been one to allow himself to be hamstrung by having to fill all 5 archetypal positions. This year was actually a 4 guard offense. He will play the best and hardest working players. Just think of all the possible combinations though, especially when we full court press. The depth he will have at his disposal is hard to match. Plus there is the Paige factor, she has the ability to "Taurasiize" her fellow players, by making them even better.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Rudyard Kipling's, too.
In W H Auden's poem , "In Memoriam of W. B. Yeats", he writes that time will pardon Kipling and his views. The same guy that penned "If", also wrote "Fuzzy Wuzzy" whom he called a black benighted heathen in a serious attempt to praise him. I guess it's all relative. My dad was a big Kipling reader.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
In W H Auden's poem , "In Memoriam of W. B. Yeats", he writes that time will pardon Kipling and his views. The same guy that penned "If", also wrote "Fuzzy Wuzzy" whom he called a black benighted heathen in a serious attempt to praise him. I guess it's all relative. My dad was a big Kipling reader.
Judging by many of your posts, you sound as if you are well read yourself.:)

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Judging by many of your posts, you sound as if you are well read yourself.:)
I read voraciously when I was younger. Fiction, poetry, non-fiction, whatever. Now I read mostly news and op-ed and science and engineering stuff. But I have been scouring everything during the sequestration. I learn something new all the time. Or maybe my memory is so bad I just think I do.

Reaction Score
Bama, if you haven't read them I think you might enjoy John Sanford. He has two main characters, Lucas Davenport, a U..S. Marshall and Virgil Flowers, one of his assistants. Mostly a Prey series. Start from the beginning. He develops great characters and some intricate plots.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Bama, if you haven't read them I think you might enjoy John Sanford. He has two main characters, Lucas Davenport, a U..S. Marshall and Virgil Flowers, one of his assistants. Mostly a Prey series. Start from the beginning. He develops great characters and some intricate plots.
Thanks I know them .

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
One of those guys wears designer suits and drives a Porsche; the other wears rock band tee-shirts and drives a truck with a boat attached to the back. I'm taking James Bond over Jed Clampett.

Reaction Score
One of those guys wears designer suits and drives a Porsche; the other wears rock band tee-shirts and drives a truck with a boat attached to the back. I'm taking James Bond over Jed Clampett.
I have read both series from beginning and await the next release. Fun reads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom