Tweets Alive | The Boneyard

Tweets Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What the hell, even though I don't think he has any new information MHver3 is tweeting that BYU may be getting ready to join the UConn conference (my name for the conference formerly known as the BE).

MHver3@MHver3
BYU talking to B12 news leaking actually makes my source think they are considering the Artists Formerly Known as the Bigeast

Reaction Score
If the big whatever gets byu it does make it a little more attractive

Reaction Score
I'll believe it when I see it but BYU plus the others mentioned would make this conference much more appealing.

Reaction Score
If the big whatever gets byu it does make it a little more attractive

Lot more. If all sports and get SDS all sports. Having 2 Texas and 2 Florida teams. Boise State. Not what I would pick as 1st choice, but hey you got lemons then make ..........

Reaction Score
This would not be a bad all sports conference if it all works out:

East:

UCONN
Temple
ECU
UCF
USF
Memphis
Cincy
Navy (FB Only)

West:

Boise
SDSU
Fresno St
Houston
SMU
BYU or (FB only) if BYU does not show
UNLV
Tulane

Teams can play 7 divisional games with 2 cross over games. Navy can get as their permanent cross over. Teams from East will play each team from the West once every 4 years. Basketball can be play home and away within your division (12 games) and 6 opponents from the other side once each year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Now a tweet from Pete Thamel says that three sources all said that they expect Boise not to join the BE/whatever

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Now a tweet from Pete Thamel says that three sources all said that they expect Boise not to join the BE/whatever

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I believe MWC is doing everything they can to land Boise, SDSU and BYU. BE is doing the same. BE better be offering all sports division out in the West. Anyway, we will see who ends up on top.

Reaction Score
I believe MWC is doing everything they can to land Boise, SDSU and BYU. BE is doing the same. BE better be offering all sports division out in the West. Anyway, we will see who ends up on top.

It's more like who ends up on their knees.

Reaction Score
It's more like who ends up on their knees.

Hopefully not UConn. These western schools want to take 3rd tier rights, I bet. UConn makes $25m a year in licensing selling those rights. These schools want to cut into that, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom