Tweet of The Day about Kiah Stokes | The Boneyard

Tweet of The Day about Kiah Stokes

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

If this is someone's idea of a joke, I'm not laughing. :mad: If this was done professionally, whoever did this (suggesting it is Kiah Stokes) should be terminated immediately!!!!

Carnac

Reaction Score
To be fair, the picture on the left doesn't look like Kiah does on the court either.

It is what it is. A video game has bad character models for non-star players. See also - every sports video game ever.

Orangutan, normally I agree with most of your takes, not this time. I strongly disagree with you on this one. If this is a depiction of her on a video game, again, someone needs to be fired. The depiction of her here is nowhere close.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Orangutan, normally I agree with most of your takes, not this time. I strongly disagree with you on this one. If this is a depiction of her on a video game, again, someone needs to be fired. The depiction of her here is nowhere close.

If they fired someone every time an EA game had a horrible character model, EA would cease to exist.

I can find you literally dozens of forum threads and articles on websites about bad character models in EA games. I agree that this is particularly egregious but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See, for instance - The worst NBA Live 16 player faces

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
If they fired someone every time an EA game had a horrible character model, EA would cease to exist.

I can find you literally dozens of forum threads and articles on websites about bad character models in EA games. I agree that this is particularly egregious but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll have to accept your representation for the poor quality of characterizations depicted in EA games or anyone else's. I have never owned or played those types of computer games, nor have I ever visited a website of that nature.

I know it will come off as a bit crass (and I apologize), but, while I never advocate anyone losing their job, if EA went belly up due to poor quality control, life would go on. I'm sure their employees would find gainful employment with its contemporaries/competitors.

Reaction Score

See, for instance - The worst NBA Live 16 player faces
Egregious, for cryin' out loud? Egregious does not begin to describe it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
As long as the Draft Kings Logo is visible. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member