TV Schedule for Division I Teams | The Boneyard

TV Schedule for Division I Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
In past years, I have found a website which lists a TV schedule for most of the major Division I games.
Most of these channels(including the ESPN ones) are available on the Directv Sports Package( BTN,ACC
Fox area channels, RSN, etc.). Does anyone know which website posts this schedule?

Reaction Score
It used to be on the NCAA website but I could not find it last season and doing a search now only the 2012 - 13 schedule comes up.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I do not have DirecTV anymore and Comcast/Xfinity is not showing the Baylor/UCONN game since it is on SNY. I was hoping that ESPN would pick up the game but it doesn't appear that they will.

If anyone knows of any links to live streaming of the game please let me know.

Reaction Score
In past years, I have found a website which lists a TV schedule for most of the major Division I games.
Most of these channels(including the ESPN ones) are available on the Directv Sports Package( BTN,ACC
Fox area channels, RSN, etc.). Does anyone know which website posts this schedule?
Monte-----I have found Hoopfeed.com as the best site for the listing of Div. I BB! Prints up all the games month by month! Go to MENU, then down the list to TV and games will be listed! It might not be set up yet but it will!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Monte-----I have found Hoopfeed.com as the best site for the listing of Div. I BB! Prints up all the games month by month! Go to MENU, then down the list to TV and games will be listed! It might not be set up yet but it will!
Thanks, I'll check it out.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I do not have DirecTV anymore and Comcast/Xfinity is not showing the Baylor/UCONN game since it is on SNY. I was hoping that ESPN would pick up the game but it doesn't appear that they will.

If you have access to ESPN3 (watch espn) they should be doing both the live streaming of the SNY broadcast and archiving the footage for post game streaming again this year - most folks that get ESPN on their TV service get free access to the ESPN3.

Reaction Score

I see it listed on ESPN3, Trash, along with other games scheduled for SNY. CBSSN carries a couple of games, too, and of course ESPN does (as it owns the right to many/most of UConn's contests).

Reaction Score
Baylor/UConn will be on ESPN3. I know Apple TV carries WatchESPN which carries ESPN3.

NCAAW Division I Schedule - Women's Basketball - ESPN

Also ESPN's schedule shows what network some of the games will be broadcast. Looks like it excludes the Pac 10 and BTN. I'm gonna miss the BTN I don't have Directv anymore. They have really good coverage of men's and women basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom