TV games | The Boneyard

TV games

Status
Not open for further replies.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
If you've been wondering whether it's worth it to add NBA-TV to you're television choices, here's a great reason.
My newspaper says the Lynx bring their 12-0 record into LA Tuesday at 3pm to battle the 11-0 Sparks. Since the Sparks have no UConn players, you are not allowed to root for them.
Also ESPN 2 has Phoenix at Dallas at 8.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
If you've been wondering whether it's worth it to add NBA-TV to you're television choices, here's a great reason.
My newspaper says the Lynx bring their 12-0 record into LA Tuesday at 3pm to battle the 11-0 Sparks. Since the Sparks have no UConn players, you are not allowed to root for them.

Recent W games I've seen on NBA-TV have been difficult to watch because the director thinks that the entire court has to be seen at all times except for foul shots. As a result, I can't even read the jersey numbers most of the time and I feel as if I'm watching from the nosebleed seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom