TV for Depaul game? | The Boneyard

TV for Depaul game?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
TV information for each game is on the UConn schedule.

I'm old enough to bitch about the stupidity to not include the TV information on the top line info. You have to actually scroll through the schedule to find the TV info. It's not like they are crimped for space and can't include the information up top.

1610381711067.png

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm old enough to bitch about the stupidity to not include the TV information on the top line info. You have to actually scroll through the schedule to find the TV info. It's not like they are crimped for space and can't include the information up top.

View attachment 63471

I used to rely on the downloadable schedule file that integrated with Outlook. Of course this season there isn't one because nobody can predict that far in advance when games will actually occur.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I used to rely on the downloadable schedule file that integrated with Outlook. Of course this season there isn't one because nobody can predict that far in advance when games will actually occur.
No, it's still available; and once subscribed the schedule changes automatically update on your Outlook when made official.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm old enough to bitch about the stupidity to not include the TV information on the top line info. You have to actually scroll through the schedule to find the TV info.
They used to do that! Not improving the process.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No, it's still available; and once subscribed the schedule changes automatically update on your Outlook when made official.

where do I find it?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Available on Google as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom