TV for AAC tournament | The Boneyard

TV for AAC tournament

Reaction Score
ESPN said they have a bunch of tournament finals on Sunday and one AAC semi late. But we are in (is it safe to assume that?) the early one. Does SNY have all the games that ESPN chooses not to carry? Or Does ESPN own it all and we will see one minute clips of our semi-final? Is our quarter final game on TV? When I try and use ESPN 3 I'm always told I am blacked out; I guess I live in CT so I am too close to the arena.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
SNY is done for the year. I believe the only option for UConn's Saturday game is ESPN3, which should not be blacked out as ESPN owns the rights to all tournament games. As the #1 seed, UConn would be the 1st game on the schedule both Sat & Sun.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Here's a link to the schedule:

AAC TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

Assuming we advance to the championship game, Uconn plays:
Saturday, 2 p.m., ESPN3
Sunday, 5 p.m., ESPN2
Monday, 7 p.m., ESPN2

As oldude mentions, the game on ESPN3 probably won't be blacked out, but we'll know for sure at game time Saturday.

Reaction Score
Here's a link to the schedule:

AAC TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

Assuming we advance to the championship game, Uconn plays:
Saturday, 2 p.m., ESPN3
Sunday, 5 p.m., ESPN2
Monday, 7 p.m., ESPN2

As oldude mentions, the game on ESPN3 probably won't be blacked out, but we'll know for sure at game time Saturday.
I don't see why it would be blacked out, but as a reminder the games are available on replay (no black out) usually about a half hour after they're over. So in this case by 4:30 or so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom