Turning Point | The Boneyard

Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I wore the same blue polo I've worn for every game. Drank the same cold beer- Abita Strawberry. Had wings ready to go. All was good. I even broke out some new chilled mugs for the first half and UConn seemed to respond.

But by halftime it was clear that Mojo needed to double down.

New mugs went bye bye and I broke out the UConn pint glasses. I took note of where our neighbors were sitting. Same seating chart will be adhered to on Saturday.

This isn't time to experiment with new dishes or new ideas. Stick to what works. Bazz bangin' 3's. Niels getting boards, Boat laying it all on the line, beers that work, wings, proper clothing and seating charts.

Nails. Nails.

Reaction Score
I wore the same blue polo I've worn for every game. Drank the same cold beer- Abita Strawberry. Had wings ready to go. All was good. I even broke out some new chilled mugs for the first half and UConn seemed to respond.

But by halftime it was clear that Mojo needed to double down.

New mugs went bye bye and I broke out the UConn pint glasses. I took note of where our neighbors were sitting. Same seating chart will be adhered to on Saturday.

This isn't time to experiment with new dishes or new ideas. Stick to what works. Bazz bangin' 3's. Niels getting boards, Boat laying it all on the line, beers that work, wings, proper clothing and seating charts.

Nails. Nails.
Agree 100%.

No experimenting by anyone.

I now have to continue my game of hide-and-seek with my wife as I continue to hide every article of clothing I have now worn four times without benefit of visiting the washing machine in between games. She thinks I'm nuts - but that's another looong story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel
Top Bottom