Turner to Narrow to Top 3 on Monday | The Boneyard

Turner to Narrow to Top 3 on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
According to Baylorfans.com this will is to occur on Monday, Nov 26. How interesting would it be to have Baylir, UCONN and TAMU? Any guess on who the three will be?

I'm still trying to verify the source.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
UConn beat writer Jim Fuller reported this in his blog over the weekend and cites Turner's father as the source.

Turner said she isn't likely to commit until after the summer AAU season is over. Turner's father Howard said that his daughter will likely name a top three on Nov. 26.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
UConn beat writer Jim Fuller reported this in his blog over the weekend and cites Turner's father as the source.

Turner said she isn't likely to commit until after the summer AAU season is over. Turner's father Howard said that his daughter will likely name a top three on Nov. 26.

Thanks...good to know. I missed that.

I'm guessing UCONN, Baylor and possibly Texas. If she names both Baylor and Texas it may mean that she wants to stay close to home. If she names Texas it probably also means that the AAU coaching connection will influence her decision. If she puts Texas on the list my money will be on them, and that would make me throw up a little in my mouth.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I say.......Texas, TAMU, UCONN or Duke!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Latest is that Turner has narrowed her list to a top 5 (not 3) and she'll announce on Monday. I doubt she'll hold a press conference for that.

Reaction Score
will this be like Charde Houston again down to Uconn & Texas - except this time Texas??

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
will this be like Charde Houston again down to Uconn & Texas - except this time Texas??

I hate to say it but I think Texas has a lot going for them right now. The coaching change seems to have paid off, as Texas looks much better this season, the proximity to Turner's home town and the AAU coaching connection. Quite frankly, I will be surprised if she does not land at UT.

Reaction Score
Texas never recovered from a ferocious offensive rebound by Wilnett Crockett in the final four. They need somebody to get them going. It wasn't Ghostenkors.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
And, her Manvel H.S. teammate, 2015 Jordan Hosey, committed to Texas a while back.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
And, her Manvel H.S. teammate, 2015 Jordan Hosey, committed to Texas a while back.

and her AAU teammate committed to......

UCONN!!!!

MoJeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members