Tulsa shot 60% in 2nd half | The Boneyard

Tulsa shot 60% in 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And like 63% from beyond the arc. I think a lot of that was due to Brimah and Miller not being on the floor due to foul trouble but wow are defense definitely took a step back in the 2nd half tonight

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
we were up double digits, so they started thinking about coeds

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I was getting that deep down stomach cramp like times before. It was that "here we go again" feeling.

Reaction Score
I was wathcing with my father and told him at halftime we should be worried. This team is incapable of playing two good halfs of basketball. This is especially true on the Offensive end. Think about every loss and half our wins; we play one good half and one WTF half.

It is actually quite remarkable how this team can be so consistently inconsistent from one half to another for an entire season.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
And like 63% from beyond the arc. I think a lot of that was due to Brimah and Miller not being on the floor due to foul trouble but wow are defense definitely took a step back in the 2nd half tonight
Some of that is on the defense, no doubt. However, this has been a standard practice for Tulsa, they did the same thing against us the first game and the same thing when they beat SMU, they are team that tends to get hot near the end of the game and they have some skilled shooters.

Reaction Score
Remember when KO used to say "40 Full", haven't heard that in a while, I guess he's trying to get over 20 full on a consistent basis. But it would be really nice if there was a consistent effort throughout the game among the players on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom