Tulsa Postgame Quotes | The Boneyard

Tulsa Postgame Quotes

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This reminds me of my kids complaining about their teachers. As I tell them, I don’t want to hear it because it doesn’t matter. The teacher controls the grade. Your job is to figure out what you need to do to get a good one.

Reaction Score
When as a UConn fan you are applauding Mick Cronin for anything, you know it’s a dire situation. These coaches are at wits end.

Cronin said the officials can’t rven get a replay right. Kind of exactly what I wanted Hurley to do after the phantom flagerant on vitale

Reaction Score
This reminds me of my kids complaining about their teachers. As I tell them, I don’t want to hear it because it doesn’t matter. The teacher controls the grade. Your job is to figure out what you need to do to get a good one.

I get your point. But the refs are just inexcusably bad. I’m not saying they’ve costed us games, because they haven’t. But they are so bad. Danny is just letting out some frustrations

Reaction Score
I do think the conference officiating has reached the smell threshold - something drastic needs to be done.
I don't know who stunk more, Jalen Adams or the refs. Lol.

Reaction Score
Maybe the first T's were deserved for arguing....but the second T and ejection seemed to be more AAC officiating.

Under the new points of emphasis, mid game hand shakes result in an ejection.

Reaction Score
36 to 15 foul shots. Excluding the SMU outlier, our conference opponents are taking over 100% more foul shots. You can’t compete under those circumstances.

They took 12 foul shot as we prolonged the game.

15-24 is more indicative of the game and the fact they were out-positioning us on the inside after screen switches leading to mismatches. Plus all of our reaching on the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Lousy conference=lousy officials. It has been bad across the board for several years. We went from a coach that did nothing about it to a coach that probably goes too far in his displeasure about it at times. He needs to pick his spots better.

C

Chief00

They took 12 foul shot as we prolonged the game.

15-24 is more indicative of the game and the fact they were out-positioning us on the inside after screen switches leading to mismatches. Plus all of our reaching on the perimeter.

In all of our conferences losses our opponents have cumulatively taken over 100% more foul shots than us. If you don’t see a pattern, I can’t help you.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
In all of our conferences losses our opponents have cumulatively taken over 100% more foul shots than us. If you don’t see a pattern, I can’t help you.

Other teams have bigger, stronger, more physical and smarter players.

We chuck 3s all game, have no post offense, and 1 guy who can finish at the basket in Adams.

When you don't bring the action, you can't sit back and cry you don't get the whistle.

Reaction Score
I like to bash officiating & foul disparity but honestly why would teams foul us? Just play defense and normally we'll do something stupid or take a bad shot. I've moved on from expecting much from this group, just hope the bad karma doesn't rub off on AG & Sid and we have mostly an entirely new team next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom