Tulane- UConn Game Photos | The Boneyard

Tulane- UConn Game Photos

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
27164301_1686577268067193_2515960421228023484_o.jpg
I got lucky with a great seat today. When I showed up I thought I was going to be sitting in section 112 row J, which is in the corner but ten minutes after I got there a friend whose daughter was part of the halftime show said I could sit with him for the first half, Row A with the seat being even with half court. Ten minutes later another friend came up and had an extra court-side seat. It was a tough choice but with court-side it includes food and Geno's wine so I it was for the whole game so I sat there. Life is good.Heading down south on Tuesday for the South Carolina game. Also I not positive but I think the last time we played at the national champions was 2002 at Notre Dame, we've played Baylor as a national champion before during the regular season but we were home for that. It is just easier to post this on the boneyard then to look it up myself because if it is incorrect someone here will point that out. Link to photos--Tulane- UConn Game Photos | Facebook

Last edited:

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Thanks Danny, love your pics.

So UConn shot 72 plus % for the game, and amazingly 28 for 34, or 82%, from inside the three point line. Think about that, only six misses from inside three all day.

One reason is movement without the ball, and crisp passing especially from Gabby. Tulane was passive and careless on defense, and UConn took advantage of it. One of my favorite plays was to open the second half, backdoor cut by Lou, here she is finishing with the left. Did exact same thing a few minutes later.

UConn uses the left hand very well, probably need to to make 82% inside three. Danny has four pics (or sequences of pics) - Napheesa twice, Lou and Crystal - scoring with the left hand.

uconn.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom