Tulane Post-Game Videos | The Boneyard

Tulane Post-Game Videos

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Some fun stuff all around.

Geno on Anna when asked about her overall game being so good.

Anna was so happy with her shooting, she started passing to the other team. That's the kind of kid she is. Just a giving kid. :D:D:D:D:D

Anna when asked early about the sarcastic style of her coach says she needs to get used to it. Then when asked if she gives it back to coach? NO! The only way to give it back is to play well on the court.

Bit surprised the FT performance was not brought up. Geno would have had "fun" on that topic.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am curious is Lisa Stockton gave a post-game presser? She sort of did a blow by in the handshake line so I am curious if she's glad this is the last she will have to face UConn or if she was just frustrated with her team's execution.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am curious is Lisa Stockton gave a post-game presser? She sort of did a blow by in the handshake line so I am curious if she's glad this is the last she will have to face UConn or if she was just frustrated with her team's execution.

How could she not be frustrated? First they come out 6-0 in conference play and then go south in ahurrty with some tough losses. Than UConn from the outside appears vulnerable and I imagine she thought her team would make it respectable but to be completely squashed offensively is a special kind of embarrassment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom