Tuition up 6.5% | The Boneyard

Tuition up 6.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Glad I am done. It was fun paying for 2 at once for 6 years. My advice never, never have 3 children each being 2 years apart. That said a co-worker had triplets recently graduate from college, all in different schools.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Drew - look at it this way: the tuition hike is your graduating class' penalty for allowing the CR mess to happen on your watch. When we all graduated, UCONN was in a BCS conference and making a fair amount of TV money.

I jest of course. This is simply part of the faculty expansion plan which will eventually lead to more students, then more graduates, then more donations to lift the endowment. All part of the B1G plan, my friend.

Reaction Score
So all scholarship players at Uconn just got a 6.5% raise. Better than a cost of living raise.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Drew - look at it this way: the tuition hike is your graduating class' penalty for allowing the CR mess to happen on your watch. When we all graduated, UCONN was in a BCS conference and making a fair amount of TV money.

I jest of course. This is simply part of the faculty expansion plan which will eventually lead to more students, then more graduates, then more donations to lift the endowment. All part of the B1G plan, my friend.

Are you kidding? Its cause of people like me you get to travel to Tulsa and Memphis and Houston every other year!!

Reaction Score
Talk up how nice the branch campus' are them send them to work 20 hours a week.

Remind them as much as possible that UCONN not all that long ago was a "suitcase school".

Reassure them they will never, ever have to experience the indignity of having their graduation day at the Fieldhouse.

Finally, say with all confidence that South campus will most likely NOT be condemned during their stay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104