Tuesday Maction | The Boneyard

Tuesday Maction

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A: the referee in the Buffalo game just made maybe the worst call ive ever seen. Grounding in the endzone for a safety... On a ball that was thrown at the 5 yard line. For the ten millionth time ill comment the replay system is laughably stupid. You can't challenge the spot of a foul.

B: miami oh has an offense that makes UConn look like Oregon. Watching you really feel like they have no chance of scoring.

Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time focusing on the Buffalo Ohio game due to the mechanical bull on the sideline.

Reaction Score
I saw that play, just a terrible call. Refs are completely blind.

Buffalo is a real solid team tho. They just wear you down by the end of the game and punish you with Oliver. He is a good looking back.

Reaction Score
Ya think? He'll - they even make the end-zone a different friggin color to help!

image.jpg

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Thank God for the Sox. My two CFB teams are the Huskies and Miami, Ohio. I AM SCREWED!

Reaction Score
Ya think? He'll - they even make the end-zone a different friggin color to help!

View attachment 4119
The way that the QB was running to his right I thought that he may also have been outside the tackle box when he threw out of bounds to nullify the penalty in the first place. At any rate it was a horrible call and should have been rectified. At least the official should go back to arena football and stay there.

Reaction Score
The way that the QB was running to his right I thought that he may also have been outside the tackle box when he threw out of bounds to nullify the penalty in the first place. At any rate it was a horrible call and should have been rectified. At least the official should go back to arena football and stay there.

It doesn't matter that he was out of the tackle box because the ball never made it beyond the line of scrimmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom