Tuck is a DIVA | The Boneyard

Tuck is a DIVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She looked very good. don't know why she sits courtside tho, that leg is still a bit fragile. Kind of a risk. I'd feel alot better if she sat behind the bench for a while. :eek:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I've seen Morgan in at least 3 nice dresses. I love that kid and really, really want her to be healthy. Her classmates are dominating WCBB. Morgan was ranked above them at one point. She clearly has Gampel Wall potential.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Tuck is the antithesis of a Diva! A fashionesta maybe. Morgan is the closest thing we have to Kelly F ...actually she is our Ms. Inspector Gadget. She can do anything on the court with grace and aplomb (whatever that is). So Morgan, keep showing that Baylor coach lady how to dress and heal well, true and strong and bring it back next year.

Reaction Score
Tuck is the antithesis of a Diva! A fashionesta maybe. Morgan is the closest thing we have to Kelly F ...actually she is our Ms. Inspector Gadget. She can do anything on the court with grace and aplomb (whatever that is). So Morgan, keep showing that Baylor coach lady how to dress and heal well, true and strong and bring it back next year.
Thanks for the correction. I wasn't understanding the "diva thing" which implies smug and aloof with a regal stance. That surely doesn't sound anything like Morgan and I appreciate your correction. Thanks!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Many challenging or contentious topics get resolved right here on this Boneyard.

Breanna is goofy, Stef has orange legs and Morgan is a Diva. And bria is at least 5' tall.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Morgan is perfect in every way- no wonder why Geno loves her so much. fortunate to meet her a few times and her parents last year--- you can see where she gets all her class from. I hope we get to see what she can do next year. A true gem. I ache for her.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Thanks for the correction. I wasn't understanding the "diva thing" which implies smug and aloof with a regal stance. That surely doesn't sound anything like Morgan and I appreciate your correction. Thanks!
man do we have our definitions of just about everything... I said "she was sharp as a tack", that shouldnt have implied Skylar, attitude or any other snotty thing.

seems that everyone sits around just trying to one-up each other... so diva-ish

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
definition by Merriam-Webster - <<< link

: the main female singer in an opera company
: a famous and successful woman who is very attractive and "fashionable"; especially : an attractive and successful female performer or celebrity

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...You should try living in a town that only has thrift stores....

- Look, we all feel kinda bad about it, man, but...
-Everybody knows, your town was doing just fine, till you ignored all the warnings, and insisted on bringing that horse in anyway.
troy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01