Tuck Getting Close to Return | The Boneyard

Tuck Getting Close to Return

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This is frankly how I thought her WNBA career would go. The argument of you're fragile so go to the WNBA ASAP never seemed logical to me. Fine if there was some reasonable dough beyond the measly WNBA salary, but otherwise ...

Reaction Score
From the NL Day's Ned Griffen:

Sun finally winning the numbers game
This is great NEWS----Tuck coming back to Uconn--if only she did that last fall--but she will be welcome even among 13 other players on the Roster--
Whether she plays much--or not or whether she plays at Uconn or the Sun--I hope she does that which in her best interest for the long term. Her persona and her intellect will open many professional positions; including Governor of Ct or Uconn.

Reaction Score
I thought this part of the article was interesting too: “When Morgan returns, we get to look at Morgan more (at the) three (small forward) and now be a backup four (power forward). She can do some of the things that A.T. does at the four, but now it gives us another big wing sub.”

Reaction Score
This is frankly how I thought her WNBA career would go. The argument of you're fragile so go to the WNBA ASAP never seemed logical to me. Fine if there was some reasonable dough beyond the measly WNBA salary, but otherwise ...

Measly by NBA standards--but pretty good for most of the degrees, in cases lack of degrees, WBB players have--just think MD candidates have opted for the WNBA?? The league is underfunded, under attended, under hyped --except for a few markets like Uconn, ND, Duke, now USC, --???
I wish it were better but--it am what am--and it ain't Popeye the Sailor Man.
The BIG DOUGH--isn't WNBA--it's getting Europe or China or others to recognize you as an AMERICAN talent. As Evita said: Don't cry for me.---------!!
What you say about Morgan Tuck ---I'm in full agreement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom