Tshirts? | The Boneyard

Tshirts?

Reaction Score
Anybody know if/where I can get the T-shirts the guys wear in pregame warmups? The dark blue ones with red lettering. Checked out a few places, n/g. Also really like the hoodies I've seen Corey & others wearing. Am I correct in assuming this stuff is not sold to the general public?

Reaction Score
yeah did look there as well as other sites. Also checked the Coop (physical). Thanks!

Reaction Score
Are we ever going to be able to buy the new shorts that say Huskies down the side?

Reaction Score
Anyone know where to get the old 90’s husky dog standing up holding the basketball t-shirt?

Had a Nike logo and saw casuals wearing it last night. Logo looked raised and really clean/smooth

Co-Op? I checked above link.

Man, what a game.
Changed my avatar pic
Nova storm > Houston storm

Reaction Score
Anyone know where to get the old 90’s husky dog standing up holding the basketball t-shirt?

Had a Nike logo and saw casuals wearing it last night. Logo looked raised and really clean/smooth

Man, what a game.
Changed my avatar pic
You might want to check the 19nine website, they just restocked t-shirts with the Husky standing up holding the ball, also have the majority of older style shorts back in stock, too!

Reaction Score
Anybody know if/where I can get the T-shirts the guys wear in pregame warmups? The dark blue ones with red lettering. Checked out a few places, n/g. Also really like the hoodies I've seen Corey & others wearing. Am I correct in assuming this stuff is not sold to the general public?

The t-shirts were available through the official site but sold out very quickly. They’re not listed anymore, even as sold out, so I don’t know what that means for future availability.

Reaction Score
The t-shirts were available through the official site but sold out very quickly. They’re not listed anymore, even as sold out, so I don’t know what that means for future availability.
thank you!

Reaction Score
I know it’s easier said than done, but it seems for years the athletic department has missed the boat on fan gear. How crazy is it that we can’t buy Kemba Walker jerseys? I love KEA and Rip, but why are they the only ones we can buy?

Reaction Score

Man, what a game.
Changed my avatar pic
If I’m thinking of the same shirt, I got one at the XL Center before a game two years ago. It sounds like the shirt might very well be sold out, but either the merch area outside the XL Center on game day or the actual campus bookstore would be worth checking.

Reaction Score
If I’m thinking of the same shirt, I got one at the XL Center before a game two years ago. It sounds like the shirt might very well be sold out, but either the merch area outside the XL Center on game day or the actual campus bookstore would be worth checking.
I ordered the one mentioned from the link by 19nine, but I think the one I saw was different.

The one I’m taking about is less busy. No UConn Huskies on it. Just the dog. Real simple. I like clothes like that.

Kinda reminds me cleanliness of the warm up shirts that players have that are also wicked smooth with just the old logo head (that’s it)

Give me both and I agree the red lettering warm up gear is also pretty sweet.

Reaction Score
I'll take one of the shirts with the retro red tongue husky for 500 Alex!

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Would like to have a t-shirt worn by Uconn women today.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Okay… a bit tangential here. During a game on TV there was a fan wearing a shirt that framed the shape of CT and the years of each natty (1999, 2004 etc) written inside the frame. Have not been able to phrase a google search precise enough to find out more about it.

At least I still have my “do it doggie style” shirt.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Okay… a bit tangential here. During a game on TV there was a fan wearing a shirt that framed the shape of CT and the years of each natty (1999, 2004 etc) written inside the frame. Have not been able to phrase a google search precise enough to find out more about it.

At least I still have my “do it doggie style” shirt.
I own that shirt. I love it. Someone on this board designed and sold it I believe. Maybe @Penfield ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom