Trustno1 | The Boneyard

Trustno1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Some of you may recall this as Agent Mulder's password on the X-files, but it fits the stuff we're all repeating and reposting.

I have it right, BC, UNC, UVA, VT and GT are all said to headed to the B1G, as is Kansas, and in some scenarios, UConn. I'm going out on a limb here and suggesting that some of these will prove to be wrong. Most likely, all of them.

Meanwhile both UConn and Louisville are in the lead for the open slot in the ACC, which is also "talking to" South Florida and may take Cinci too. But then Notre Dame will be all-in, or wait, no, they are now groveling before Delaney again.

The real problem is that even if one of these bozos knows something, how can we tell? There is so much contradictory noise out there that no matter what, most of it is wrong, and the stuff that ends up being right was just somebody's guess anyway. We cannot believe any of these rumors, nobody who knows anything is talking.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It's like trying to fill out the later rounds of your NCAA tournament brackets. (A tournament that, if you listen to Louisville fans, UConn knows nothing about but Louisville owns)

You'll get some right, but the majority of your bracket will have red x's through most of the matchups.

The person who wins usually looks like a genius but is usually more lucky than knowledgeable.

Reaction Score
Good analogy. I would submit, however, that the ACC has already made its decisions although I'm sure there is a 1A, 1B, 1C. Like picking the hoops tournament, you have some close to slam dunks and I would argue that UConn is 1A and that 1B might be a three team pickup should other schools depart. I imagine that FSU is the most unstable and possibly Clemson, too and that the ACC has a good idea of what they might do, if anything. There's always that tournament upset, #2 vs. #15, however.

Reaction Score
Some of you may recall this as Agent Mulder's password on the X-files, but it fits the stuff we're all repeating and reposting.

I have it right, BC, UNC, UVA, VT and GT are all said to headed to the B1G, as is Kansas, and in some scenarios, UConn. I'm going out on a limb here and suggesting that some of these will prove to be wrong. Most likely, all of them.

Meanwhile both UConn and Louisville are in the lead for the open slot in the ACC, which is also "talking to" South Florida and may take Cinci too. But then Notre Dame will be all-in, or wait, no, they are now groveling before Delaney again.

The real problem is that even if one of these bozos knows something, how can we tell? There is so much contradictory noise out there that no matter what, most of it is wrong, and the stuff that ends up being right was just somebody's guess anyway. We cannot believe any of these rumors, nobody who knows anything is talking.
Not bad, but Notre Dame doesn't grovel to anyone everyone grovels to them.

Reaction Score
What I'm really curious about is the over/under line on realignment threads.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Mulder had a weak password for a tin foil hat guy. At the very least it should have been Tru$tN0!.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not bad, but Notre Dame doesn't grovel to anyone everyone grovels to them.

Oh I agree. And yet people will tweet or report that they are meeting with Delaney. So much of this stuff is illogical

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104