Troy at Texas State | The Boneyard

Troy at Texas State

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Visiting my parents and my sister and her husband live in San Marcos, TX. We’re all going to the Troy Vs Texas State game Thursday evening. Looking forward to it.

Just thought I would share.

:)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not sure about this year, but Troy has had some good squads in recent years.

Reaction Score
Troy is year in and year out one of the most amazing rebounding teams. It's actually fun to watch. They just swarm to the boards. They lead the nation again.

Reaction Score
Troy is year in and year out one of the most amazing rebounding teams. It's actually fun to watch. They just swarm to the boards. They lead the nation again.
Cool. Didn’t know that. Thank you.

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Visiting my parents and my sister and her husband live in San Marcos, TX. We’re all going to the Troy Vs Texas State game Thursday evening. Looking forward to it.

Just thought I would share.

:)
Awesome. Have fun and enjoy.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I know we are all fans of schools in the big conferences, but the mid and low major games can be exciting as well. Im here at Elon about to watch @HuskyNan 's Fighting Phoenix battle the first place team in the Colonial. My Aggies of NC A&T.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I know we are all fans of schools in the big conferences, but the mid and low major games can be exciting as well. Im here at Elon about to watch @HuskyNan 's Fighting Phoenix battle the first place team in the Colonial. My Aggies of NC A&T.
The Phoenix are having a rough year ☹️

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I knew it has been rough, but i just looked at the conference standings and didn't realize they were in last place by themselves. Yet they are leading rhe first place team at the half. 28-27. Throw out the record books when these two neighbors meet.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I jinxed by own team and helped your team by showing up. :(. You guys are out of last place. Since we don't have user points anymore, maybe you can grant me a one month immunity from being banned. ;)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I jinxed by own team and helped your team by showing up. :(. You guys are out of last place. Since we don't have user points anymore, maybe you can grant me a one month immunity from being banned. ;)
My son said its his fault. When he was a student he was in the pep band and both teams did well. Since he graduated, well…

Believe it or not, the men have a worse record than the women :eek:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My son said its his fault. When he was a student he was in the pep band and both teams did well. Since he graduated, well…

Believe it or not, the men have a worse record than the women :eek:

You know since we started talking about Elon, the Women have won two straight (victory over Charleston today) and the Men won yesterday :eek::eek::eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom