trouble getting gasoline in CT? | The Boneyard

trouble getting gasoline in CT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're planning on driving up for the game on Sunday from NYC and was wondering if anyone knew what the gasoline situation was in southern CT. We have enough gas to get that far. Are there huge lines around that area or lack of gasoline? Really want to go to the game but don't want to get stuck. Thanks for any info.

Reaction Score
I suppose it depends how you define "southern" Connecticut. Up here in the Hartford area, there are no problems at all. From what I hear, you might have some issues if you can only make it as far as Greenwich.

Reaction Score
We're planning on driving up for the game on Sunday from NYC and was wondering if anyone knew what the gasoline situation was in southern CT. We have enough gas to get that far. Are there huge lines around that area or lack of gasoline? Really want to go to the game but don't want to get stuck. Thanks for any info.
No problem in Wilton/Norwalk area. My wife just brought a 5 gallon tank of gasoline to Flushing for her sister.

Reaction Score
Reporting in from Stamford -you have nothing to worry about. It's not totally normal - the occasional gas station is closed b/c out of gas, maybe a short line (2-3 cars) at another but nothing major. (My regular gas station was closed today, forcing me to drive all the way up the road to the next station and wait for one whole car before I could gas up - this I can handle.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom