Tristen Newton Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Tristen Newton Appreciation Thread

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That was one hell of a performance.
IMG_0987.jpeg

31 points 6 rebounds 2 assists.

orson welles applause GIF

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
imagine if he took and made the final 3 for the win. would have been legendary.
I think the whole building probably was expecting him to take it. It would have been nice to give him the opportunity to crush some souls tonight though. If AK didn't foul out it, he probably is our shooter there. Either way, Cam has also earned that right to be a hero. I trust any of those three to make a dagger.

Reaction Score
No complaints outside of a few missed free throws. He was a beast. I would have taken an off balance three by him over a shot by the crippled Spencer every day of the week.

Reaction Score
Yeah too bad it had to go a gimpy Cam(no fault of his). Tristen was the man and has been the best player this year. This just showed how valuable of a player he is to the team. He does everything from leading the team in rebounding to getting assists and showing up when nobody else was scoring and we needed a leader.

Reaction Score
Game could've gotten ugly with the bright lights in the first half and we were for sure seeing them. He calmly would ease into every shot to keep the game in reach. Total stud. Wer're in good hands. I keep saying it but I weirdly loved this loss. It was revealing.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think the whole building probably was expecting him to take it. It would have been nice to give him the opportunity to crush some souls tonight though. If AK didn't foul out it, he probably is our shooter there. Either way, Cam has also earned that right to be a hero. I trust any of those three to make a dagger.
Yup. The final play should have essentially been the play that AK hit the half time buzzer beater vs SDSU on. I do think going for the win and not the tie is 100% the right choice on the road.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Good comeback in a madhouse of a homecourt. Just when you think you seen it all from Newton he puts on an even gutsier performance like this. Leader. This team is going to have to work the free throw drills. It would have been nice to win this at the end but I think it will make them much hungrier.
Get healthy guys!

Reaction Score
Yeah too bad it had to go a gimpy Cam(no fault of his). Tristen was the man and has been the best player this year. This just showed how valuable of a player he is to the team. He does everything from leading the team in rebounding to getting assists and showing up when nobody else was scoring and we needed a leader.
He loves us against the World road games.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Again

This was nothing new, we've seen this before, although Bilas talked as if he never saw this from Newton before

And no, I'm not knocking Bilas

Reaction Score
He's hands down becoming one of my all time favorite Huskies. Whenever they post a build your all-time UConn team this guy has to be in that team.

He's so versatile and he's got the heart of a warrior. Never quits

Last night against Kansas there was nobody better than Newton on both sides of the court.

newton-wide-053123.jpg

Last edited:

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Man I kept telling my daughter throughout the 2nd half that Newton was going to win it for us the buzzer. If only he launched it himself ...... man. Smh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom