Tribute To Boat | The Boneyard

Tribute To Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couldn't ask him to do more. He's the equal of Kemba and Bazz in a big game without as much help. Heart of a lion but we knew that. The team played hard to keep it as close as we did, and I won't comment on our obvious limitations because we all know what they are at this point. I thought Facey is making positive strides and just getting better.

Reaction Score
Boat and Facey both played very well. Losing Brimah to foul trouble changed the whole complexion of the game.

Boat played as hard as he could, but Duke is very, very good and simply has more weapons at this point. I like the potential of this team though, especially if Brimah can learn to stay out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Boat's best game as a husky. Left it all out there and was pretty much unguardable. If he had any help he would be considered the best PG in the country. Huge props to him.

Reaction Score
Boat's best game as a husky. Left it all out there and was pretty much unguardable. If he had any help he would be considered the best PG in the country. Huge props to him.
not sure if he was even the best pg on the floor last night.............but he may very well be the best athlete in college basketball. last night, he reminded me of a poor man's iverson(with hops!)

Reaction Score
We need purvis/Hamilton to step up and be the consistent secondary scorer. I believe Hamilton will fill that roll but we need that to take some pressure off boat and start to shoot more 3s otherwise there will be zero driving lanes for boat

Reaction Score
Boat reminder national basketball fans why we won the trophy in April. He's the real deal. I wonder if he knew and was insulted to be ranked much lower than that dook guard.

You can't do that to Chicago ballers.

Reaction Score
not sure if he was even the best pg on the floor last night...but he may very well be the best athlete in college basketball. last night, he reminded me of a poor man's iverson(with hops!)

He was better than Jones. After Jones fast start with the 2 3's he wasn't a monster factor and started the offense back a lot due to Boat and his ballhawking. He made a lot of FT's and Joens is the benefactor of a lot of weapons and space. He's good but I'm not seeing why all the drooling - next level will be a chore for him and he will be the same as an Avery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom